What key performance indicators do you track and which ones do you report to upper management?
- Work on 2 sprints at any point of time (1 on requirement sprint and 2 on development sprint).
- Ensure we have maximum stories being picked for a sprint
- Ensure that the Scrum Evaluation Team is abreast of all the activites of the sprint and meet all their objectives
- Take active part in the Scrum of Scrum meetings.
- ensure sprint burn down chart is slope
- Should be able to draw velocity of the team and ensure the scrum team is closing stories at the given rate.
- Marketing strategy and detailed marketing plan as part of the product planning to sales folks.
- Training to the new joiners on the previous releases.